Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

This and that...

Playing around with angry Filiz... Nostalgia!



Hm hm hmmm.... Soon there will be Halloween again and I still won't have finished the first chapter. Maybe next year (I keep saying it every year, by the way).


And now look what arrived here last week! The latest issue of "Oksa Pollock". *v*


 

Finally some non-Manga Hounds. I want to draw all of my favourite Breeds but will need much more colours I'm afraid. (-->Polychromos on Hahnemuehle Manga Paper)





Kommentare:

  1. Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Als ich Filiz da sah, wurd ich ganz nostalgisch. ;w;
    Deine Lines sind mal wieder einfach nur der Hammer. Und die Kolorationen rocken ebenfalls.
    <3

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Mal noch nen Coooorgie *__* <3

    Ich muss Kath nur mehr als zustimmen ! Those lines *_*<3

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Ohhh ja stimmt, nen Corgie! *_* Das mach ich!

    AntwortenLöschen